Komplete Genius are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information and providing a safe online experience.
This privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal information about you during and after your interaction, transaction or customer relationship with us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR).
Komplete Genius is the data controller and responsible for your personal data. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. We are required under data protection legislation to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice. This notice applies to current and potential customers and contractors. This notice does not form part of any other contract. We reserve the right to amend and update this notice at any time. It is important that you read this notice, together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information. Komplete Genius is also the data processor in certain situations, which are detailed within this policy document.
We use third-party organisations as defined below:
- Online booking system
- Online file sharing system
- Website hosting company
Data Protection Principles
We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about
- Kept securely
Information We Hold About You
- Your name
- Your child/children’s name
- Child/children’s date of birth
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- The dates you require the children to be booked into our clubs or camps
Information About Children's Data
Information on Using and Sharing Your Data
- Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests)
- Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes
Information on Data Stored on Our Website
Information on Technological Data We May Collect
Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses - which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device
- Web browser type, version and language
- Referring and exit (web) pages and URLs
- Date and time
- The pages of our Website that you visit
- The time spent on those pages and other statistics
- Information about your device, operating system and version; carrier and country location, Hardware and processor information, network type, and similar data.
Personal Information security - The security of your Personal Information is of high importance to us, that said, please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we incorporate standard industry practices internally and with our services providers, which we believe meets the degree of sensitivity of the information involved, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Because we work with third-party businesses and vendors in various aspects of our business including operating this website, database management, website security, etc., we cannot guarantee the absolute security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please also see our Data Protection Policy.
Data Processing Offline - Offline data processing is refers to the processing that we undertake excluding our website and includes:
Contact and personal information:
Please be advised that we do not administer any medication that has not been provided to us by the child’s parent without written consent.
Defined below is how and why we plan to use your personal data during the day to day operations and running of our business: